We are used to thinking that UAV and satellite data analysis requires tedious and time-consuming manual operations and a good data science background or GIS knowledge. What if we could detect pests, count trees, and calculate crop areas in no time and at a fraction of the cost?
Join the free webinar and learn how to employ AI and turn your aerial images into precision farming insights without any GIS or data science knowledge!
- What ATLAS is about and how it applies AI algorithms to automate data analysis tasks
- Why users don't need GIS and data science knowledge to make use of AI
- Success story #1 about the time saved on localizing weed patches within large areas of beetroot
- Success story #2 about processing airborne multispectral imaging for crop health analysis
- Success story #3 about precise tree counting.
Speaker: Alexey Yankelevich, Co-Founder and Head of Software Development, SPH Engineering
Date/Time/Language: the webinar will be available in 3 languages:
April 1st, 2021
8 AM Los Angeles, USA (PST=GMT-7)
17:00 Berlin, Germany (GMT+2)
Register now »»»
22 de Abril
09:00 Mexico City, Mexico (CST = GMT-6)
17:00 Madrid, Spain (CET = GMT+2)
Regístrese para participar »»»